You were in my thoughts....


It was such a pity that I didn't get to know you better, when we were given 28 long years to be spent together.

The last time I saw you lying in the bed, I could never forget the sparkles in your eyes that night. In that frail body of yours, you seemed so happy to see me. I made a little promise to myself that night that I would go and visit you whenever I was there. But that promise I made could never happened. You quietly left my life for good 3 days later. That was 6 years ago.

Today, I wanted to say "thank you".
Thank you for giving me life
Thank you for being in my life

I have learnt to treasure many small little things in life
I am thankful for I was given TODAY to live again







0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About this blog

This is my personal blog basically about life in general.
Whether you like it or not, please mind your manners. This is a clean and healthy space for sharing. Thank you.

Follower Me

Time Time Time

MomBloggerClub